Sr. .Net Developer (Azure Services)
Digital Development | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. We have a passion for innovative technology and always are looking for out of the box solutions for our clients. Are you interested in building and supporting Web API’s, 3rd party software, mobile apps and other cool technologies? We operate in an Agile SW Development environment, and we’re continuing to invest heavily in R&D.
That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as a Senior .Net Developer you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty. Bond Brand Loyalty is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love developing digital solutions? Are you looking for an opportunity to blend creative and digital knowledge in a fast-moving environment? Yes? Good. This could be a fantastic opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Provide tasks and work direction to other developers
- Create and maintain information technology systems which meet the needs of the clients of Bond
- Work alone or in a team, involved in the creation of program enhancements, users meetings, project meetings, and all design aspects of programs includes testing and implementing new and existing systems.
- Ensure code is easy to read and maintain
- Coordinate efforts with other Developers to ensure that technical standards are met.
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
Do these statements describe you?
- Experience and knowledge on Azure Services including but not limited to Azure Data Factory, Azure DataBricks, Azure Blobs and Azure Datalake
- 5 Years Experience using in development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- 5 years working with .NET Web services
- In depth knowledge of .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- A minimum 5 year’s experience using MS SQL server development with the ability to design relational databases, complex queries, stored procedures and SSIS packages
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with implementation of batch file processing and real time API services
- Excellent knowledge of software design concepts and pattern
- A post-secondary education in computer science or equivalent
- SAP Knowledge nice to have
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.