Marketing Content Specialist
Marketing | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
At Bond, we design creative and innovative solutions for our global clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some pretty amazing directions, and as an exceptional Marketing Specialist you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of customer engagement.
So take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love building brands? Do you live to create buzz, awareness and engagement through relevant content and experiences? If you are looking to grow your career and work with great people in a challenging fast-paced environment, then this could be the right opportunity for you. And us!
Day to day responsibilities of this role includes:
- Managing and coordinating general marketing department tasks, projects, campaigns and events from beginning to end
- Developing and executing a content calendar and process for blogs, white papers, videos, social media and case studies etc.
- Copy development from brief to scheduling interviews and writer management. Having strong writing skills is preferred.
- Managing marketing messaging and collateral for internal and external audiences
- Developing, executing and measuring marketing campaigns (email campaigns, events, webinars etc)
- Managing and growing Bond’s digital presence through external channels including website, social media and search/paid Adwords and advertising
Do these statements describe you?
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- I'm curious, have strong marketing chops and inbound lead generation experience
- I’m a project management ninja…deadlines are not made to be broken
- I thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- I have deep experience in the development and execution of a content calendar that maps to the need states of target prospects and customers.
- I have a strong understanding of SEO, Google Adword management
- I have experience with marketing automation platforms, specifically Hubspot
- I have 3-5 years of experience in a similar marketing role and industry
Why Join Us?
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. We are proud to be recognized as a Forrester leader in our industry and You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from strategy, research and analytics to creative, digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!