Global Insights | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As our Research Manager, you will:
- Develop, plan and manage the project critical path and timeline to meet the forecasted delivery deadline
- Perform quality assurance checks at all steps of the study to meet our company standards
- Collaborate with senior researchers in the design, development, execution and reporting of marketing research studies which meet the client's business objectives
- Identify and communicate client-relevant insights from data
- Manage and own the project schedule, budget, financials, scope and scope changes, objectives and objective changes
- Manage the project to meet our company and client quality standards for study delivery
- Provide leadership to project team members by directing their activities in a manner that successfully meet client project objectives
- Represent Bond Brand Loyalty in client and supplier interactions
- Keep abreast of industry and sector trends
- Manage role responsibilities within/to Quality Management System (QMS)
As our Research Manager, you have:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken business English
- Strong budget and critical path management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- The ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong math skills or statistics background
- Proven ability to work in a client-facing role
- Proven analytical skills (SPSS an asset)
- Proven leadership skills, particularly ability to bring together multiple teams for a common goal
- Strong customer focus
- Proficiency in computer skills in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A minimum 2 years experience in a Marketing Research role or equivalent
- A post secondary degree or diploma
- Knowledge of customer engagement, loyalty and loyalty programs is an asset.
Why Join Us?
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.